Friday, May 21, 2010

Meet Josh!



K100 welcomes Josh Ogden to the team as our Summer Cruiser Driver! He'll be everywhere this summer, at all the hottest events and comes with TONS of prizes! Let's get to know Josh...

Name: Joshua Daniel Ogden
DOB: May 14th
Hometown: Quispamsis
Siblings: 1 older brother
Pets: 1dog, 2 cats, 1 bird
Nicknames: Oggy, or Og
Fave Foods: Spaghetti
Fave Bands: I’ve got the Bieber Fever… Justin Bieber
Fave Hangout: The rink, I’m a hockey player
Favorite Hockey Team: New Jersey Devils and The Habs as a close second.
Fave Movie: Young Blood, a junior hockey movie from the 80’s…
Fave Concerts: I hope someday to see Justin Bieber live in concert.
Fave TV Shows: Entourage
What ruffles your feathers?: Getting blamed for something I didn’t do.
Bad Habits: Chewing my nails.
Question/comment you get the most: Are you Barry’s son? Yes.
Little Known Facts: I played the violin in grade 4.