Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Resolution Solution

I'm a little behind on blogging for two reasons... 1. I went on vacay, and 2. I can barely lift my arms to type because they are so sore...
Resolution Solution is kicking my butt!
I am in the first week of really getting going and feeling/seeing results/pain. I had my first weigh-in on Friday at SFL www.simplyforlife.com and am DOWN 6 and 3/4 lbs!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now keep in mind I was on vacation with an all you can eat buffet for a week and still lost, all thanks to SFL. Before I left, Mike and Bruce @ SFL set me up with some great tips for eating while you travel and they worked! Aside from the tray of creampuffs that tempted me, I really didn't feel like I was going without anything plus I didn't loose any time from jet leg thanks to some great nutritional tips for flying.
Then, on Monday I did my baseline testing at CrossFit SJ www.crossfitsaintjohn.ca and am still feeling that! Both teams did amazing annnd... our team is in the lead! You can check out the results on the CrossFit website if you're interested. The great thing to me about CrossFit is that it is a challenge against your own personal best. You set your own limit and goals and work to surpass those. While our baseline score was ahead of the other teams it is all about improvement and this challenge is still anyone's game!